CLICK HERE TO BUY THESE DVDs
- DVD - 1st and 2nd World Hearing Voices Congress - £25 (SAVING £10)
- DVD - Hearing Voices '25 Years On' Volume 2 - £12.50 (SAVING £7.50)
- DVD - Hour of Power with Dorothy Rowe & Ron Coleman - £7.50 (SAVING £7.50)
- DVD - Making Recovery Happen - £7.50 (SAVING £7.50)
- DVD - Talking with Voices with Dirk Corstens - £7.50 (SAVING £7.50)
- DVD - Hearing Voices Network '25 Years on' Volume 1, with Marius Romme & Sandra Escher - £12.50 (SAVING £7.50)
- CD - The Voice in Me by Olga Runciman - £2.50 (SAVING £7.50)
CLICK HERE TO BUY THESE BOOKS
PLEASE TAKE ADVANTAGES OF THESE NEW PRICES - STOCKS OF DVDS WILL NOT LAST LONG
- BOOK - Working with Self Harm - £7.50 (SAVING £2.50)
- BOOK - Killing me Softly - £6.00 (SAVING £4.00)
- BOOK - Recovery Workbook - £7.50 (SAVING £2.50)
- BOOK - Recovery an Holistic Approach - £2.50 (SAVING £1.75)
- BOOK - DSM Zero - £5.00 (SAVING £1.00)
- BOOK - Reclaiming our Lives - £7.50 (SAVING £2.50)
Ron is busy being creative, he has written a play about his experiences with Alexa set 5 years in the future. We hope to have the first performance in September on the Isle of Lewis and later a tour around Scotland and possibly the UK.
It is a One Act Play, which will be followed by a one hour workshop on 'Living with Dementia - Not dying from it!'.
He is becoming active in DEEP and Dementia Diaries and is enjoying having a new focus. It is certainly keeping his mind busy.
Midwife of the Soul
I am continuing with growing my project 'Midwife of the Soul'. I have a Facebook Page and hope to have a website later in the year. I am now a qualified 'Spiritual Companion' and look forward to offering my services to individuals and groups.
This is the link to my newish Facebook Page - https://www.facebook.com/karenmichelletaylor1/
US Tour - September / October 2019
I am currently looking at a US tour in later September and October, for anyone wanting workshops on our approaches to working with voices and recovery. PLEASE contact me on email@example.com
I hope to take the family residential training to several parts of the US too.
Please do continue to support our work. I still feel passionate that all of us can make a difference in mental health policy, support and care (choice and recovery environments.
Although I have now been working in mental health for 35 years I still feel huge energy and hope that we can make a difference particularly in how we support people through 'psychosis'.
Anybody wishing training in the UK and other countries please contact me. There is still so much to learn and I would love to share my passion for change.
Director Working to Recovery